Today I worked with Ebony to explore and trial the PACT Tool. It was great to have release to try it out and here's my observations of the tool.
- Took a little bit of time to figure out how to login. In the end I rang up and received excellent support.
- Once in, the tool was easy to navigate and easy to move forward and backwards between the different sections.
- There was a wide variety of questions that were easy to read and understand.
- Seemed to be a good progression between the difficulty of the tasks.
- We were unsure whether we should be marking a child on whether they were working within a section or whether they could correctly complete a section. We went for what they could correctly complete.
- Some questions required materials which meant you needed to be organised and prepared in advance.
- The end data gives a National Standard level but no stage level?
Overall I found it to be a good tool which can help to make a OTJ. It would be good to use on those students that you are unsure of.

No comments:
Post a Comment